On Sun, 16 May 2004 11:13:26 -0400, tom wrote:

> Also, these pizzas are "half-baked". The pizza restaurant we get
> them from cooks them halfway, so when we bake them they'll more
> or less be fresh.

Where is this place, Tom?  There used to be a place in Richmond, VA,
that did this, but I believe they're either out of business, or have
stopped doing the "half baked pizza" thing.  There used to be a place
in Baltimore, MD, that would sell you a pizza kit that included
everything from dough to toppings, but you did all of the
"construction" from rolling the dough to baking.  I don't know if
they're still around, since I haven't been to Baltimore for many years.

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ