TMP wrote:

> LOL!  Well, I'll solve the problem easily from my perspective - whatever
> topping I don't like, I will simply pick off - just the same way that I
> always tell my kids to do it! Problem solved!
>
> tan.

Tan, you are missing all the fun being so obliging
:)

This is supposed to be like one of those favorite
lens surveys, don't ya know?

Just from the responses so far one can note that
the favorites appear to
be pepperoni, sausage or plain and least favorites
anchovies and olives.

now we will take this data and correlate it with
favorite pentax macro lenses
and make a really looking chart out of it - who
can locate the eutectic point?

annsan (who, of course, ducks...)