g> At first I started to agree with you, but upon further reflection I realized
g> that my most enjoyable outings were with one or two other fellows. But we never
g> actually shoot to gether, rather we go to the same area together then kind of
g> split up and shoot, meeting up agin for lunch, or to go to the next location, or
g> the return trip, or whatever.

Well I agree. Just as long as I don't find myself shooting the same
style as the other. Sharing the events is half the fun again, and
photographers are sometimes worse than fishermen with regard to
talking about their photographs ;)

Actually, I did enjoy such events time to time, we photographing in
our own style, than reliving it over a beer afterwards.

Best regards,
   Frantisek Vlcek