Will I see there is finally a new version (May 4, 04), but I had the most current version before that. I've downloaded 0.6, and will install it today.

Thanks for the heads up. I do consider you lucky however if you never had it crash on you.

--

Henri Toivonen wrote:

graywolf wrote:

Interesting comment! I am running Thunderbird for the spam filtering and the fact I can see all my email accounts at the same time, but I find it buggy as hell. I have gotten to where I load my email, close Thunderbird so it save it to disk, then reopen it just so I will not lose my mail when it crashes. Lots to like about it but it needs work.

Wha? My Thunderbird hasn't crashed a single time yet. That is, _Zero_.
Try reinstalling the latest version again. Remove all old shiznit first.

/Henri

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html