J> Hi, Frantisek.

J> Google is your friend. :-)

J> Searching for "unstuffit" I found this page:
J> http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/www/download_depot/download_depot-w95nt.html

Hi Jostein, thanks a lot! I did use Google, but never stumbled on that
page. Perhaps I badly phrased the query though. All I found was a link
to old MS-DOS version which wouldn't run on Windows computer. I still
have a Win32 emulator of an x86 machine, effectively running all the
old games and apps which were written in the age of 286, but I thought
it (with its speed, well, pretty slow on my box) it would be better to
try to find a native Win32 version. Which I couldn't.

So thanks! A lot.

Best regards,
   Frantisek Vlcek