I can't believe that the sensor reflectivity is a function of the set ISO???

Sven

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dr. Heiko Hamann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Mai 2004 08:08
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: Further Adventures with *ist D Flash

But it seemes, that the reflection of the CCD differs
depending on the chosen ISO setting. The exposure will be correct only
at ISO400 as the development and testing of the TTL-measurement was
apparently made at ISO400, only.

At ISO settings below 400 the camera will under-expose, at setting above
400 it will over-expose.(*)

This problem can probably not be solved by a firmware update as there is
no upgradeble TTL-software but some kind of hardware solution. The
problem does not exist if you use P-TTL.

(*) In the meanwhile I could confirm this behaviour.

Maybe changing to ISO400 will solve you problem. Hope it helps...

Cheers, Heiko