From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Trolls
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 12:30:54 -0400

Looks like we have another one.

You can always tell a troll by the constant gush of messages. Whenever anybody else responds to his thread, the troll must answer. He must have the last word.

This reminds me of my kids. "Well, he poked me first. I just poked him back." Poke, poke, poke, poke, poke,... each child constantly responding. Lucky for me, my kids grew up and out of this phase.

Un-lucky for us, we have someone who hasn't matured beyond this level.

Regards,  Bob S.