I'm not a big beef fan really.  I hear McDonalds burgers are like 30% beef
and the rest is soy.  Anyone know if thats true??

-Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 2:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Trolls

In a message dated 5/18/2004 11:35:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Can't we talk about McDonalds and where they get their beef from? Please?

Tom C.
You really want to get into an argument about whether people should eat beef
at all? Because cattle are laying waste to large areas of land with their
grazing? Land that could be used more productively for growing vegetables?

Okay. ;-)

Marnie aka Doe  Who is not a vegetarian but knows some of their arguments.