In a message dated 5/18/2004 9:33:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Un-lucky for us, we have someone who hasn't matured beyond this level.

Regards,  Bob S.
-----------
Frankly, I think that word, that label, gets thrown around much too loosely.
Often people just throw it at people who disagree with them.

A troll is someone who is deliberately being provocative to illicite
their existence. And, for whatever reason, trolls get validation mainly from
negative feedback. (Yeah, just like a kid who "acts up" to get attention.)

Believe me I've seen much worse "trolls" than this list ever gets. And most
of the so-called trolls on this list haven't been trolls, just people who have
disagreed and then felt frustrated when people tell them their disagreement
isn't legitimate.

Marnie aka Doe  Hmmm, except, maybe Brad Dobo *was* a troll. Yeah, he sure
fit the definition I gave.