Hi, yes just saw your reply that came to late for my reply ... thanks for the welcome.

A.
On 19 May 2004, at 09:20, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 5/18/2004 8:12:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Thanks Greywolf. Yes, I was coming to the same conclusion myself.

As a magazine editor I have a wide range of photographic interests, and
obviously get to use a lot of different kit through work. Personally
though I take mostly people and place photos (the people photos being
mainly my 18 month old son at present!), and my favorite kit consists
of a Spotmatic F, Super A, MX, with 28/3/5 50/1.4 and 85/1.8 lenses.
Soon to be joined by a 105/2.8 purchased off the list.

Antonio
P.S. Yes, saw your post later that you do actually use you-know-what. So
ignore my comment. (Besides, if you remember, I was basically in agreement.)

Welcome to the PDML!

Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's not.

Marnie aka Doe :-) And sometimes it's fun even when it's not. Just stick
your tongue firmly in your cheek and enjoy the show.