ps: Don't mean to dump on you, but IMHO, the word censorship is bandied about far to freely, and often used quite improperly.

From: graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Relax, Antonio, you have just run into the "CENSORS", "I am not interested in that, so you can not discuss it". They completely ignore the fact that if no one was interested the thread would die. I have been fighting them for years. To be honest, sometimes, I like trolls better. Mostly though, except for their extreme self-centeredness, they are ok people.

In this particular case however they have gone far beyond being jerks. They are the trolls here!

Tell you what, why don't you tell us something about what Pentax equipment you use and your photographic interests?

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines