That's another version of the old "Who's Who" scam. In this one, you
receive a letter saying that you have been selected for inclusion in,
oh, something like "Who's Who in American Engineering." They give you a
Bo sheet to fill out and send in, then let you know that you can order
your very own copy of the book for just $99.50. Same scam, different words.
Paul