On 24 May 2004 at 19:17, Jostein wrote:

> I'd use multiexposure for astro and other low light conditions where slow
> movement might cause a blur. Eg. forest plants that would move even in
> slight breeze. And the occational time-lapse...

The sorts of suggestions you made are just the type of things that I'd shoot
multiple images for and then post process in PS. I'm still not sure if I can
ever find a use for it. I do wish that they'd concentrated their efforts on
important things like providing wider stop range for auto bracketing and maybe
focus and aperture bracketing. These sorts of "advancements" would have been
far more useful to me as they can't be duplicated post capture.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998