Hey y'all! Just thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Jon, and I'm a Pentax enthusiast from North
Carolina, USA. I got started with a K1000, and have
recently aquired (super cheap) an A3000. My current
selection of glass is as follows:

SMC Pentax-A 50mm 1:2
Sears 80mm-200mm 1:4
Vivitar 24mm-48mm 1:3.8 (rarely used, wobbles and is
clunky-huge!)

I've been considering the SMC Pentax-A 35mm-70mm
3.5-4.5 macro as my next lens purchase, partly to
replace the Vivitar lens. Any thoughts about this
lens, or suggestions for something better? What I want
is something that'll do for most purposes, so I'm not
constantly switching from one lens to another.

As for what type of photography I do, I take pictures
of whatever catches my eye, be it mountains, the sea,
a road, or a critter of some variety. I don't have
much online, tho I do have this shot of the Blue Ridge
Parkway:
http://jon.beigetower.org/photo.html

Happy Pentax-ing. :)
-Jon.