From: "Ryan Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Fully manual SLR
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 01:19:40 +1000

A friend of mine, Laurent, who just returned to Lausanne just emailed me
this pic and if I ever get the chance, I'll convince him to get me up there
with him. Seems a bit high? It was more than 4000 metres in his paraglider.
Not quite sure what camera it was or how cold it was, but I've asked him for
details. I suspect it was one of those point and click digitals. Still. Very
impressed. Is your life looking dull and uninspired? :)

http://home.iprimus.com.au/heygoose/LaurentBusenhart0108-59.jpg

Regards,
Ryan

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines