From: "Ryan Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Fully manual SLR
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:34:49 +1000

My life including mountain-biking, 60+kmh downhill inline skating,
occasionally skating down staircases too, hockey, outdoor rockclimbing,
abseiling down waterfalls, and more recently added one off, yacht racing
(thanks to a friend who was short of a man weekends ago), tempered with big
stressful essays like Buddhist art its political implications, occasionally
mucking about on my jazzy little thinline electric guitar and occasionally
taking pictures of weird people jumping out of trees, just felt like a poor
effort when I heard that somone I knew personally, was soaring round the
Swiss alps in a flimsy parachute like thingo (at first I thought it was the
one in the giant sock, but can't think of what that's called..) taking
pictures at fridge temperature more than 4000 metres high. (Not to mention
someone else I know cycled down a 4 storey escalator and while I couldn't
keep my eyes in my head, my camera was being cold and lonely at home!) -i
think i need some fresh air- (morale isn't improved knowing most of you
smirkers are going to have lots of it come GFM..) *green with envy, or
assignment fever*

About Laurent's winged photographic escapades, I'll get the details as soon
as he mails me back (which I hope won't be too long- if I were doing what
he's doing, my computer will be the neglected device of choice..)

Cheers,
Ryan

PS. Frank, was that the one taken mounted on the bike? Very nice- sure does
capture the feeling cycling between traffic! Got any night ones?

----- Original Message ----- From: "frank theriault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 8:32 AM Subject: Re: Fully manual SLR

STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines