On 3 Jun 2004 at 14:21, Dario Bonazza wrote:

> Rob,
>
> That's a truly excellent proof of what digital photography can bring us and how
> well you are making use of it. You write that picture is not perfect. Maybe in
> original format it isn't, but the published picture shows no flaws in how you
> managed that task. I take my hat off to you! (I do hope that's not a bloody
> insult in Aussie speech :-)

G'day Dario :-)

Many thanks for the kind words. I have found that as I have become more
familiar with the camera I am becoming accustomed to shooting with less regard
to frames spent and I can see more and more photographic possibilities opening
up. The problem now is that as these new methods aren't "normal" embedded
techniques in my mind as yet I really have to think about what new techniques
might be appropriate. This is why I ask so many questions when I find other
photographers who have invested the time to try new things and why I'm happy to
share what I have discovered too.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998