On 3 Jun 2004 at 8:36, Gonz wrote:

> Very nice.  I think Miranda had an action that does this automatically.
> It appears that it is now a full blown plug-in:
>
> http://www.fredmiranda.com/DRI

Thanks. I've been using some HDR tools but I've found them overly sensitive to
movement in the image, the ones I've tried are entirely unsuitable for hand
held shooting. I see with Freds action that there seems to be no option for
manual registration, this would be a bit of a pain for me. In any case the
Photoshop technique will provide a reasonable result if it's used wisely but
I'm sure the dedicated action would do a far superior job under the right
circumstances. Thanks for pointing it out.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998