*prays*
Please Pentax, don't let it be silver.

Silver cameras are just so uncool. Unless it looks like an old chrome pentax, of course, retro is definitely cool (-:

Seriously, I think that this camera could be good for pentax right now. When it gets more definite I'll do the rounds of the local camera stores and try and get them excited about it. I'm sick of discovering that a store does indeed stock the *ist D but has it tucked away in the corner somewhere.
David

Jens Bladt wrote:

This is great news. Hopefully this new camera can make high qualitay
pictures - like the Nikon D70, which - in some respects  - beats more
expensive models?

Jens Bladt mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- Fra: Henri Toivonen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sendt: 6. juni 2004 22:07 Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Emne: Dpreview - New SLR

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0406/04060601pentax900dslr.asp

I don't know if this is already old news, haven't been following you
guys today,.

/Henri