hi,
my girlfriend and i just got into photography. we bought a pair of zx-m's and a small beseler dark room kit. we have got our flashes, battery grips, and assorted lenses, now it is time for tripods. what we are looking for is tripod with all the bells and whistles, that wont break the bank. we dont need anything exotic like carbon fiber or something that will go 7 feet high. the most it will have to hold is the zx-m, the aa battery fg grip, an af-201sa flash, and the smc a 80mm-200mm lens. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thank you,
paul