RS> Herein lies the key to our differences in the perception of what's sharp and
RS> what's not I guess. Did you notice that all the images were made with the
RS> contrast on hard, the saturation high and the sharpening on hard? Even
RS> discounting the CA they are dreadful examples IMHO.

    Well, all of Pentax Japan sample pictures were awful pieces of
    sh*t. But that's just because they were taken by a really
    incompetent stupido. It's not the fault of the camera or the lens.
    When I saw the picture it seemed to me like a heavily interpolated
    shot from 3.3 MP P&S... We'll have to wait for some real samples.

Best regards,
   Frantisek Vlcek