Hi!

So, for those that are as weak as me - you may want to stay away from Grandfather Mountain :-)

Thanks for the advice. I am really, really weak... Particularly when it comes to K lenses... There is a 135/2.5 in a local store, and an F1.7AF. Must resist. Can't resist. It's futile.

Kostas, may be thinking of focal lengths would help. You know, natural doubt of having two lenses with same focal length if both are very good. I do have some focal lengths covered several times, notably 3 50 mm lenses. But 50 mm lenses are my weak spot <g>...

Indeed, resistance is futile, you will be enabled...

<VeryBigFriendlyGrin>

Boris