-----Original Message-----
From: Kostas Kavoussanakis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 5:08 AM

Sorry, I missed Cesar's OP.

> On Jun 9, 2004, at 11:30 AM, Cesar Matamoros II wrote:

> > With all the gear around, and the ability to try it out - not just what
> > Pentax sent, but also other people's gear - it is hard not to be
> > enabled on
> > the mountain.

When I saw Stan's FS list I knew it was a good thing I was not going
to GFM. Though fear of HM's Customs and Excise might have kept me in
check. Nah...

> > I now have, new to me,
> >     Pentax-M 24mm f 4                               Stan's

Is that a 20?

> > So, for those that are as weak as me - you may want to stay away from
> > Grandfather Mountain :-)

Thanks for the advice. I am really, really weak... Particularly when
it comes to K lenses... There is a 135/2.5 in a local store, and an
F1.7AF. Must resist. Can't resist. It's futile.

Kostas