-----Original Message-----
From: Kostas Kavoussanakis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 10:03 AM

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Cesar Matamoros II wrote:

> I have a ZX-5 and MZ-5, neither skinned.  Both made the trip to GFMtn but
> were never used along with the MZ-S, K1000, Super Program, MX, ME Super,
and
> about 6 screwmount bodies :-)

I am impressed by your ability to resist the sound of the MZ-5's
shutter :-) I like that of the ME Super too, I have to say. Must
inspect an MZ-S up close and personal, I think.

Kostas

I actually prefer the feel of the MZ-S over the MZ/ZX-5.  I only use those
when I shoot finish line photos at triathlons.  Going between the two
cameras it is always a disappointment after shooting the MZ-S.

I would have to say that the MZ-S is my favorite AF film camera.  Nice and
solid.

But then again, I have gotten used to the loud LX.  I have commented to
people near me about it and they have not noticed until I mentioned it..

Cesar
Panama City, Florida