The photo is very tightly framed and cropped.  How exactly you would crop
it?  Why do you want to see more of the man?  What would more of his body
add to the photograph? If you crop out some of the space above him, you
will lose some or all of the woman. How do you reconcile that?  Maybe you
didn't see her.  If you didn't, and you do now, how does that change your
feeling about the photograph?   Is the woman a dream?  A thought? An
apparition? Does she add to or detract from the photograph?  Would the
photo work without the man, and just the woman?  Is the man really the main
subject?

Shel