She's not holding a bowl, Sylwek, just walking out of the museum, out of
the frame.

I was wondering how many people would notice her, if I should have made the
photograph so she'd be more obvious, but that, I think, might have
detracted from the mood.

Well, glad you finally saw her ;-))  Thanks!

Shel