Hi!

SB> Here's another from our day at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. I
SB> don't  know if it needs a title, but a few crossed my mind ...  anyway,
SB> regardless of what it's called, maybe you'll find it interesting or worthy
SB> of a second look

SB> http://home.earthlink.net/~sbelinkoff/sfmoma2.html

Fascinating. Is there a reason for slight tilt to the left?

On the other hand, this is very interesting... I don't think I can
express it any reasonably, but I rather like it.

However, Shel, I think that the fact that it was shot in SF MOMA and
the title are inseparable from the picture. If you were to omit any of
the two, it could have different effect, at least on me.

Just my cents.

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])