(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/19/04 12:44AM >>>
-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Reese [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 1:48 PM

Sylwester Pietrzyk replied to Keith Wheley's reply to my reply as follows:

KW >> ARE Pentax dropping the MZ-S?

SP >At least it disappeared from Pentax Germany price list and it is no
longer
>available at biggest German internet shop www.fotokoch.de that fully
suports
>Pentax. Just *ist, MZ-60 and MZ-M left.

The new price list did not contain the MZ-S. Adorama has dropped it from
their website. RitzCamera.com and CameraWorld.com both list the BG-10 but
neither has the MZ-S. I think they're selling off the existing stock and
that will be the end of them.

I'm thinking about buying another MZ-S before they disappear from the
marketplace but I'm wondering if I should begin changing over to another
system instead. I have so many cool Pentax toys that I'd hate to start over
again. I'd also hate to sink more money into their products if they're going
to drop the format.

Tom Reese

Tom,

I will have to check, but my photo store may have an MZ-S on their shelves.
I know that they cannot keep the *ist D in stock, but the MZ-S is not that
big a mover for them.

I will let you know,

César
Panama City, Florida