From: graywolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 19 June 2004 11:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Nikon to abandon film...

My friendly local Pentax Rep tells me that the MZ-S is still currently available from Pentax Imaging, formerly Pentax USA (I would think the name change says something about where they are heading though). He has no information about any plans to discontinue it, so I would say any store saying it is no longer available just does not want to order it.