Even if they're not producing it anymore it could still be "available" if the existing
stock is sufficient for another 3-4 years of sales.

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/19/04 10:12AM >>>

Graywolf, a salesman at Pentax Australia told me when i bought my *istD (Feb
04), that they weren't producing the MZ-S anymore.  He and his colleagues
actually fought over the last Australian shipment (which was December),
because they were so desperate for them before they could get them no more.
He managed to snag the special version with gold writing on it and was over
the  moon.  I don't mean to contradict you at all, but I haven't seen them
advertised, or in stores in Australia since the date he mentioned, and this
guy has always been really genuine with me in the past.

tan.