I agree Mal, I just said the same thing too Brian in another post.

Cheers

Shaun

Malcolm Smith wrote:

Mark Roberts wrote:

I can't think of any besides sending them out to get scanned. Most places will charge more for scanning 400 slides than the cost of a good scanner would be.

Once you get to needing several hundred slides scanned, buying has got to be the cheapest option. I think I would get a good deal on a scanner from a store or a good one from eBay, take my time scanning them, and if those were the only slides I had, re-sell the scanner on eBay. Slides scanned and overall minimal cash outlay.

Malcolm