I would like to see ISO displayed somewhere all the time (the top LCD
panel is OK) since I have changed it and forgotten.  I don't need it in
the viewfinder , though.

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I wrote:

> > Actually, I was right the first time because ISO goes to 3200 (4
digits)
and
> > remaining number recordable images display only has 3 digits - so
it
can't
> > be done.

Sylwek replied:

That's no problem :-) It is enough that you would see 16 or 32 for 1600
or
> 3200 respectively + "h" symbol (for "hundreds" or "high" if you want
:-)

I guess I would be willing to put up with a less than perfect display.
All
too often I forget to reset ISO and find I have taken some shots in
good
light at an unecessarily high ISO.  If there was some sort of
indication in
the viewfinder that would reduce the incidence of such mistakes.  I
have to
admit that I rarely look at the remaining number recordable images
display
as I have a 512MB card, shoot jpeg and don't wait till the card is full
download to my computer.

Now we just have to convince Pentax ;-)

Regards
Nenad