alex wrote:
> It isn't made anymore and I'm usually not very happy with the build of
> F lenses.

As far as build quality goes, I think a lot of the bad
reputation of F-lenses comes from people seeing faded, peeling, dirty,
poorly looked after specimens in second-hand shops.  I guess the F-lenses
don't stand up as well to abuse as earlier lenses but if you find a
well-looked after, as-new, example I think you may be pleasantly surprised.

> Does it have a rotating front element?

Yes it does.