From: Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "pentax list" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: PAW: Julian Holding Fritz
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:02:47 +0100

On 24/6/04, frank theriault, discombobulated, offered:

>Oh, come on, Shel.
>
>Some of my photos are pretty well focused.
>
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2378683
>
>You just haven't commented on all of them is all.
>
>I don't go out of my way to ~not~ focus properly.

Realising Shel's comments were probably satirical, can I play devil's
advocate for a minute?

Focus didn't seem to bother HCB and he got by okay. The feeling and
emotion from the photo is there or it isn't. I don't see how focus can
take precedence over that?

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| www.macads.co.uk/snaps _____________________________

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines