From: Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: PAW:  Julian Holding Fritz
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:47:58 +0200

Hi!

ft> Just a guy holding a dog. Not even his dog (Fritz belongs to Helene). If
ft> you knew Julian, you'd know this is actually "him" (hard to explain):

ft> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2471920

As such (just a guy holding a dog) it is a little too out of focus,
Frank. It looses because of it.

ft> I've got lots of people and dogs shots. Some of folks and dogs I know, some
ft> of strangers on the street. Time to start organizing them in a portfolio.
ft> So, the next two or three PAWs will be dogs and people.

Well, I'd like to see that.

ft> Comments are always appreciated.

Not much can I say. It is too simple - just a man holding a dog and
out of focus at that.

I am afraid it did not really work for me.

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])

STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines