Hi,

SMC 2000/13.5
SMC-M 2000/13.5

What is your opinion of these lenses?  Are they any good?  What do you
use them for?  What do you like about them?  How well built are they?
How is the handling (weight, size, etc.)?

How about optical qualities: resolution, contrast, color, distortion,
bokeh, light fall-off, etc.?

Can you make a better picture of it than the ones that I already have on
the KMP?  Is there any piece of information about these lenses that I am
missing that you can provide?

Please post your answers to the PDML.  TIA,
Boz

--
     _\\|//_     Imagination is more important than knowledge...
   0(` O-O ')0                                           A. Einstein