Hi,

This is the first attempt to start a lens of the week discussion.  Let's
see how well it goes.

SMC 15/3.5
SMC-A 15/3.5

What is your opinion of this lens?  Is it any good?  What do you use it
for?  What do you like about it?  How well built is it?  How is the lens
handling (weight, size, etc.)?

How about optical qualities: resolution, contrast, color, distortion,
bokeh, light fall-off, etc.?

Can you make a better picture of it than I already have on the KMP?  Is
there any piece of information about the lens that I am missing that you
can provide?

Please post your answers to the PDML.  TIA,
Boz

--
     _\\|//_     Imagination is more important than knowledge...
   0(` O-O ')0                                           A. Einstein