Ditto -- did that a couple of months ago. When it showed up, it didn't look
like bargain condition (which is a standard I've come to expect from KEH).
What a gem of a lens. Recently it disappeared into my husband's cavernous
camera bag, and I haven't seen it since. Maybe I should acquire another ....

According to Kevin

> If you can wait on this one watch KEH.
>
> I have a list of lenses I check KEH at least once a day for.  I recently
picked up a Macro 100/2.8 this way for $189 US in bargain condition.  I
works great and I'm loving it.