On 5 Jul 2004 at 20:05, Fred wrote:

> >> Still, the A 100/2.8 Macro is my favorite...
>
> > I can tell you haven't tried the V125/2,5 yet :-)
>
> Er, no, not yet, Rob.  But, if I ever do spring for it, I'll have
> you to blame/thank, for sure...  <vbg>
>
> I really would like to try the lens, Rob, but it's somewhat down on
> the priorities list (with the *ist-D higher on the list, for sure).
>
> I'm curious, though, at this point - I wonder just how many PDML-ers
> are using the Voigtlander 125/2.5 ?

Obviously I do :-)

Seriously I don't regret buying it of selling my A100/2.8 for a second, it's
become a favourite coupled to my *ist D and it gets a lot of use. I retired
both my A100/2.8 and K135/2.5 after purchasing it, it covers all that these two
lenses combined could do with gusto and I actually came out of the shuffle with
money back in my pocket.

For anyone who hasn't seen the lens (sorry Fred :-) :

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/P5240482m.jpg
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/P5240483m.jpg
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/P5240484m.jpg
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/P5240485m.jpg

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998