I stopped at Wal-Mart today and bought a couple of those throw away plastic ponchos (87 cents each). One for the camera kit, one for the fanny pack I often wear when out walking. Hopefully that will solve that problem.

Seven years is not enough for you to be claiming mom-ship over me, young lady. Maybe big sister (grin). However, I did, just recently, since GFM actually, finally manage to walk 5 miles again, which the readers of my journal know, I have been working on for more than a year (wow, what a lot of commas in this sentence). It will take awhile, I guess, longer before I can do it comfortably. A mere decade ago I could do 30 miles a day with a 50 pound pack for months on end. Shows how a minor illness can bring us down (tiny sad smile).

--

Ann Sanfedele wrote:

anyway - glad you survived, Tom --
Now you need to get on a nice healthy regimen so
that you CAN run out of the rain without worry :)

Mom
er I mean annsan

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html