Thanks for all the info today in the threads "F, FA,FAJ??", "SMC Lenses" and
"Pentax Knowledge".
I learned more today than in several months of trying to figure it out on my
own!

ALSO: Sorry I missed the war today, I was out doing my paying job for the
last 30 years:
Repairing Computers. (Of all things!)
My 1.5 cents worth:
Windows, by its very nature, is vulnerable to many forms of attack, so why
use it?
Go to any nearby software store and look at the shelves, Supply = Demand.
Windows is what people want, buy and use.
Windows is all I support because my dog, my cat, and I, like to eat.
I love Linux, and I love Photography, but I'd starve to death at either as a
sole profession.
Photography because of lack of talent, Linux because of lack of market
share.
MACs are the same story, too expensive for most to own and upgrade.
Too hard to find support and software for.

Well, I guess that was a full 2 cents worth, and I gave away my age too!
I think I'll shut up now and go take some photos with the ME Super I just
resurrected.
Someday I may just get lucky and get one good enough to share here.

Don