This was the very common dried out (sticky) lube problem.
You have to wind 3-4 times (or hold the advance lever cocked for a while)
before the shutter and mirror will cock.
Requires dis-assembly, cleaning and re-lube.
I've done a couple dozen of them now, most of my eBay offerings have
recieved this treatment.
That, some other cleaning and some new foam seals and they're good for
several more years of shooting.

I still think the Super is the best sounding camera Pentax ever made, great
handling too.
No matter how fancy I get, even if I buy the *ist D I'll have a couple
Supers around.

Don