I think Spencer Tunick's photos are more about scale than art. It's a feat of organization to get all those people in one place at the same time without their clothes.
But most of the images seem ordinary to me. I guess my favorite is the one that looks like a field of sheep. It's metaphorical and has some elementary beauty to it,
but I find the majority of the work to be dull.
paul