Jeeez! I'm not getting Collin's posts, and I'm obviously I'm missing some good stuff. I'm not being facetious here. I enjoy divergent points of view, and Collin has proven himself to be a gentleman. I don't have him blocked (or anyone else for that matter). I don't know why I keep missing his posts, but I'd sure like to see this one. Why am I not receiving???
Paul