I like the shapes he makes with the bodies. They are interesting from a
sort of abstract, design perspective. The concept of human bodies as
paint is kind of interesting. I agree, I wouldn't want to lie down on a
cold pavement with no clothes on, but there are lots of things I
wouldn't do that lots of people enjoy. Maybe these people want to be
immortalized in a famous photograph. Who knows. I saw a documentary on
Tunick's work recently and I found it knd of interesting. Moreso than
someone like Wegman or Geddes, for instance, although I guess Tunick is
just as commercial as they are.