> The Super Program has the worst UI on a camera, next to the
> old Nikon N70 film camera.  But with a winder it feels good
> to the hand.  I use it for color shooting.

That's a matter of opinion, of course. :) I love the UI of the Super
Program. I shoot mine almost exclusively in shutter priority mode, and
the method for changing shutter speed on it works just fine for me. I
have had problems with mine - the film transport on my first one needs
to be lubricated or something, and I tried to do it myself but I think
it needs professional care, so I bought another one (from Collin,
actually).

Jon, I think the only way you can make a decision is to go to a camera
shop and play with these cameras. Do you have one near you? Everyone's
preferences are different.

Amita