"Rob Studdert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I'll be more disappointed than ever if they start fixing areas of the lens
>line-up where it 'aint broke before they fix where it is i.e. down the wide/fast
>end.

Frankly, I have no problem with Pentax's lens lineup at all. I suppose
I'd rather like a fast (f/2.8-4.0) 17-35 zoom, but I easily get by with
their excellent primes in this range.
The only place I find the Pentax system lacking is in the flash
department. I'm saving my money, not for any new lenses, but for the
rumoured AF500FGZ. Hoping/expecting to see it soon.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing