On 19 Jul 2004 at 14:05, Tanya Mayer Photography wrote:

> OMG, Rob, did you just say something *positive* about the *istD?!!? Or was I
> just hallucinating?  Maybe I've been eating too many choc chip cookies... (I've
> been on a bit of a baking binge the last few days...)

Sort of, in a round-about way.

> *GASP* Could it be, that Mr Studdert is starting to *like* his *istD?!?

I like the concept and all that's good about digital and that I can now shoot
digital with K-mount lenses but I definitely don't think the *ist D represents
the pinnacle of DSLR development if you get my drift.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998