Turntable, (vinyl recording media, used to be called records).

Steve Desjardins wrote:

I agree, at least in context (what's a Garrard?)  In the digital world,
it does not appear that Nikon can really keep up with Canon on the high
end.  I do like the D70 much more than the D-Reb, however.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/21/04 02:35AM >>>

If I was going to switch brands... and I'm not... still contemplating a

67II, it would be to Canon... call it intuition... I have the general,

unresearched, unstudied, undocumented, unverified sense that Nikon is
very slowly becoming the Garrard of cameras... or maybe Pentax has...

Tom C.