There must be lots of them. I wonder how they got them back afterward.

Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan

Yup, I have been to a few concerts of late where they were doing body
searches for camera phones. At Madonna they were particularly tough, and
there was lots of little teenage girls crying cause they wouldn't be able to
phone their mummies to come and pick them up after the concert!

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound e-mail and attachments. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.